You want to make money and new friends after school or work? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Not only is it fun, our company provides the perfect environment for young people who are looking to improve their customer service skills and conversational English.
Back of the Bike Tours is now hiring part time staff to come and be apart of our family. Our services are the highlight of tourism in Ho Chi Minh City!
No experience needed in tourism either!
Our job requires drivers to safely escort our customers around on our group and private tours via their motorbike. All of our drivers are trained in customer service, tour routes, food knowledge, and safety training. Each tour consists of a support team and tour leader so that our drivers can focus on providing their customers with a great service without distractions.
This job is fun and exciting, but also gives the chance for each part time driver to develop skills that will help them no matter what the future holds.
-A working motorbike that is in great shape and not older than 4 years old. Automatic motorbikes are preferred.
-Extremely fun and interesting personality. Someone who loves to talk and laugh!
-English speaking skills that are considered fluent especially in proper grammar and pronunciation.
-This position is part time so a flexible schedule perfect for students and young professionals.
-Good appearance with a beautiful smile.
-Team work is important and we require candidates who love working together.
8:15 am – 12 pm
12:45 pm – 5 pm
5:45 pm – 10 pm
So you need to sign up:
– At least 3 nights if you have some morning and afternoon available.
– More than 4 nights if you not available at daytime.
– Working around 2~6 tours per week (depends on the seasons)
-Flexible days off
-Professional working environment
-Scholarship upto 2 millions VND for good student
-Staff Dinner/Party + Company Trip
Who is the perfect candidate?
– Someone who is interested in people and other countries around the world.
– A fluent English speaker who wants to improve their conversational skills to be more natural in regular conversation.
– An active candidate who like to be outside and on the go.
– Professional, Passionate, and Friendly people
Did I just describe you? Then click APPLY now!
All applicants will need to send the following:
– CV in English
– A picture of you
– A photo of your motorbike